MyGriefCare.com – The most comprehensive online grief support program available providing people everywhere easily accessible grief support that lessens isolation and encourages hope and healing. Walks with you from just after the loss all the way through healing and learning to live again. Developed by two grief experts who are also widowed. 14 day trial periodNational Hospice and Palliative Care Organization – A great resource for people who face life-limiting illnesses and for their caregivers. Trauma Intervention Program, National Site – Incredible resources page that touches on every area including: children/teens, loss/trauma, domestic violence, emergency responder procedures, fire loss, suicide, violent crimes, workplace loss. Webhealing.com – An interactive grief website.
Loss of Parents
Loss Of Spouse
Wings for Widows– Guiding the newly widowed to financial wellness. They help newly widowed men and women navigate the financial trauma of loss. There is absolutely no cost for their financial coaching services and they don’t sell you anything.W Connection– The W Connection is a national non-profit of widows helping widows rebuild their lives after the life-changing event of losing a spouse. The truth is, there are very few resources out there for widows beyond conventional grief counseling. But, when we lose our life partners widows also lose their financial partner, their social partner, their emotional partner, and many of their hopes for the future.
- A personal welcome by a ‘FirstConnect’ Volunteer, a fellow member and widow who will introduce to our community and programs;
- Weekly virtual peer-led programming, based on where you are on your widow journey, with new themes every month.
- Monthly Virtual Wellness Webinars and Workshops hosted by experts in their field;
- Virtual book club with books focused on extraordinary women.
- Local in-person W Clubs in select areas (and growing);
- Quarterly in-person Step Outs, a great way to connect with members from around the country. Locations are chosen in advance so there is time to make travel plans.
- Monthly Newsletter to keep our members up to date with events, news, stories and information.
- Access to Private Member Roster.